Styled more than 10,000 clients
• Copper lehenga choli in raw silk with hand embroidered zardosi, dabka, sequins, stone, antique, knot and multi resham work with patches all over the kalis.
• Designed with choli cut blouse with all over butti work.
• It is crafted elbow sleeves, padded and sweetheart neckline.
• Paired with maroon net dupatta with four side border and highlighted buttis.
• It comes with heavy cancan.
• Adorned with potli and waist belt.
• This piece comes in a standard length 45 inch.
• Rewarded as the most trusted brand, our customers believe we deliver same style as promised on the website.
• Slight variation in a color might be possible due to digital photography.
• All customization possibility.
• Any color customization.
• WASH CARE INSTRUCTION: Dry clean wash only.
As per our policy, our customers can return customised and ready to ship product.
COLOR - Copper
FABRIC - Raw silk
WORK - Zardosi, dabka, sequins, stone, antique, knot and multi resham work
NECKLINE - Sweetheart neckline
BACK NECKLINE - Round
SLEEVE - Elbow sleeves
CLOSURE - Back hook
Will I Receive a Quality Product?
Yes, you will receive a quality product. Every vastrachowk product goes through a 3 step quality control process to ensure that you receive the best.