Welcome to our website, www.vastrachowk.com. DALMIA SONS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (the company) owns and operates the Vastrachowk.
Users and the entities or persons they represent ("User" or "Users") agree to be legally bound and adhere by the terms, conditions and notices set forth or referenced herein, as well as any other condition published on any page of the Vastrachowk Website, by using or registering for vastrachowk.com (collectively, the "Terms").
Vastrachowk maintains the right, at its willing, to update, alter or modify these Terms at any time without prior notification to you ("Modifications"). The updated terms and conditions will take precedence over the Terms to the extent that any such modify term is inconsistent or incompatible with the Terms, and all Users will be bound by the modify Terms. At any moment, you can visit our website to examine the most recent version of the Terms. Following the publication of any Modifications, your continued use of the Vastrachowk Website implies acceptance of the same.
When you tick the box before completing the payment at the checkout page under Purchase Review before making the order, you agree to our terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms, as updated from time to time, do not use the Vastrachowk Website or access or utilize the Services offered. Employees, sponsors, directors, officials, shareholders, representatives, subsidiaries, advertising, marketing, and fulfillment agencies, consultants, and advisers are all considered Representatives.
Registration and Obligations Concerning Accounts
- Vastrachowk is not liable for any loss or harm that may result from your failure to protect your password or account. If Vastrachowk suspects a security breach or abuse of the Vastrachowk Site, we shall suspend your account without any liability to vastrachowk.
You also agree to the following:
- Fill out the Vastrachowk registration form with true, correct, up-to-date, and comprehensive information about yourself (such information being the "Customer log in").
- Maintain the Customer log in and update it as necessary to ensure that it is true, accurate, current, and comprehensive. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, or if Vastrachowk has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Vastrachowk reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
Information & Instructions
- Please utilize the fields "Address Details" and "Payment" on the page where you will enter all of your shipping and payment information.
- For placing the orders, please fill the ‘online order form’. We will make every attempt to deliver on the dates you have specified.
- Except for exceptional products, the lead time for dispatch is 48 hours and delivery within 7 days unless customized product takes 15-45 days.
- Although Vastrachowk makes every effort to offer correct product and pricing information, any mistakes in pricing or typography error may occur. If a product is displayed at an erroneous price or with wrong information, Vastrachowk has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product at our sole discretion, unless the product has already been sent. Vastrachowk may, at its option, contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation if an item is mispriced or with wrong information.
- After receiving the payment, if any unavoidable circumstances encountered and we are not able to make your delivery then vastrachowk will refund the entire amount as per our refund policy.
Acceptance of the following terms and conditions is required for the execution of any online order(s) received:
- The indicated prices shall include (within India) shipping, packing and all taxes.
- Vastrachowk will make every effort to deliver the ordered item/product on the committed date. In the event of a national or government holiday, delivery will be made on the next business day. Any delay in the deliver makes entitles the customer for claim, refund of the product.
- The postal address (es) where delivery/ries of a product(s) are anticipated should be correct, full, and, if feasible, contain landmarks.
- The person receiving the courier must have proof as KYC documents/ order copy/ invoice copy. Once the order is delivered, we will send an acknowledgement mail to the registered mail ID or message to the registered phone number.
- Vastrachowk is not obligated to reimburse any damages resulting from non-delivery owing to the receiver's unavailability.
- Vastrachowk makes no warranties or guarantees for the product's delivery/ries (s).
- Vastrachowk is not accountable for any losses resulting from improper delivery owing to inaccurate name(s), address, etc (es).
- The user accepts that Vastrachowk will not be accountable for any default, delay, or lapse caused by force majeure,which includes war, risk, strike, theft, tempest, terrorist strikes, pandemic, change of law, or any act of God.