Styled more than 10,000 clients
• Copper color lehenga and choli in raw silk rajwada style with zardosi, dabka, sequins, knot, multi resham embroidery and antique motifs work all over.
• The choli has a similar embroidery detailing all over.
• Choli comes in princess cut in a V neckline with elbow sleeves.
• Crafted with side zipper and padded.
• It comes with heavy cancan.
• Topped with two dupattas: first in copper color in organza with four side border with full jaal work.
• Second dupatta in wine color in net with four side border highlighted with buttis all over the dupatta.
• Adorned with potli and waist belt.
• This piece comes in a standard length 45 inch.
• Rewarded as the most trusted brand, our customers believe we deliver same style as promised on the website.
• Slight variation in a color might be possible due to digital photography.
• All customization possibility.
• Any color customization
• WASH CARE INSTRUCTION: Dry clean wash only.
As per our policy, our customers can return customised and ready to ship product.
COLOR - Copper color
FABRIC - Raw silk
WORK - Zardosi, dabka, sequins, knot, multi resham embroidery, and antique work
NECKLINE - V neckline
BACK NECKLINE - Round neckline
SLEEVE - Elbow sleeves
CLOSURE - Side zipper
Will I Receive a Quality Product?
Yes, you will receive a quality product. Every vastrachowk product goes through a 3 step quality control process to ensure that you receive the best.